Interview Questions on her book, Facebook Dating: From 1st Date to Soulmate:
- As a dating coach, you mention 35 advantages of Facebook Dating in your book. Can you mention a few of them?
- What are some of the biggest concerns your dating coaching clients have about Facebook Dating?
- How does Facebook Dating’s philosophy of, ‘consideration over impulse’ and ‘creating meaningful relationships jive with yours?
- Can you tell us a little about the features where daters can unlock Events, personal Facebook Profiles and Groups and how this is helpful?
- What safety features has Facebook Dating thought through?
- You talk a lot about Mindful dating in your book. What is this and what kind of mindfulness exercises do you offer readers?
- Your book takes daters on a journey through the many stages from dating to having a soulmate relationship. Do you offer tools and tips for each stage? Can you discuss a stage as an example?
- Why do you think research has shown that online dating results in more marriages, as well as more lasting marriages?
- Facebook has a data science team that discovers things about you. Do you think this will impact their matching algorithm?
- How do you, as a psychologist and dating coach, help daters learn about themselves through the dating process- both in your book and your practice?
- Have you seen successes with people finding their soulmate, marrying and starting a family at all ages? Can you give us a general example or two?