Winner of the LONDON BOOK FESTIVAL 2012. It was also the Award-Winning Finalist in the Self-Help/Relationships category in the 2013 USA Best Book Awards, sponsored by USA Book News.
It has been published in Czech, Chinese & Korean.
“If you’re an independent, strong, passionate woman, you are meant to have a great life and you know it. This book will give you permission to claim who you really are, and create a love relationship that celebrates your highest strength and offers you the highest happiness.”
-Tama Kieves, bestselling author of This Time I Dance! Creating the Work You Love
Single successful career women can be independent and strong on dates and still find the man of their dreams. Gender stereotypes limit our dating and relationship behavior. Experts advise women to be passive, to disguise their accomplishments, to let men do the decision-making and planning during dating and to focus more on their relationship than their career if they want to be attractive to a man.
This book explores why this model often doesn’t fit, through interviews, research and clinical examples. It’s time women had an equal playing field with men in work, dating, marriage, domestic work and childcare. Many men would love to have women pay more on dates, have women ask them out or contribute income so they could remain home more. When Mars Women Date is written from the male and female perspective, to explain how we can create balanced and authentic partnerships, from the start.
THE BENEFITS TO READING THIS BOOK INCLUDE:
* Learn to date authentically
* Discover how high profile career women successfully date and marry
* See what types of men they choose and why
* Learn why men love successful women and uncover what they find challenging
* Understand how these couples negotiate dating, living together and fairly dividing the domestic tasks and childcare involved in marriage
* Discover how to choose a mate who’ll support your dreams
* Learn how women who make more money make their relationships work
Paperback: 299 pages
Publisher: My Dating School (December 31, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches