Press Kit – Dr. Paulette Sherman
Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman is a licensed psychologist, Relationship expert, certified life coach and is the author of, Dating from the Inside Out, published by Atria Books, the upcoming, Marriage from the Inside Out and 21 others. Her books have been published in 6 languages and have won fourteen book awards. She has a private psychotherapy practice in Manhattan and does Relationship phone coaching. She has twenty years of experience as a psychotherapist, was an adjunct professor at two universities and writes a Relationship column at Eligible Magazine. She’s an online instructor with close to 2000 students from 108 countries on Udemy who have taken her online relationship classes.
Dr. Sherman has been an expert on television shows like Channel 11, Fox 5, the CBS Early Show & the AM Northwest Early Show and a radio guest on the Curtis Sliwa show, NPR’s Cityscape, Unity Radio’s ‘The Soul-Directed Life, Pathways and others. She is a Relationship expert who has been quoted in MSN.com, USA Weekend, Business Insider, NY Post, Newsweek, Lifetime.com, More, Match.com, Teen Vogue, Foxnews.com, NY Daily News, Fox Business, Crains, Better Homes & Gardens, Cosmopolitan, Reader’s Digest, Redbook, Glamour, Forbes, Woman’s Day, Metro newspapers, P & G Everyday, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Muscle and Fitness, Marie Claire, Allure, Seventeen, Men’s Fitness, Bustle, New York Magazine, Woman’s Day, Web MD, Linux Insider, Business Insider, Everyday Health, Elle, Psychology Today, The London Times, Complete Woman magazine, Aaptiv, Well & Good, Fast Company, The Knot, WeddingWire, Best Life, the Huffington Post, Guideposts, Refinery29, JDate, Spirituality and Health, Mind Body Green, Om Times, Spirit and Destiny, Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides and The New York Times.
Dr. Sherman lives near NYC with her husband of 12 years and their two children. To learn more about Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman, please visit her website at www.drpaulettesherman.com
Interview Questions on her book, Facebook Dating: From 1st Date to Soulmate:
- As a dating coach, you mention 35 advantages of Facebook Dating in your book. Can you mention a few of them?
- What are some of the biggest concerns your dating coaching clients have about Facebook Dating?
- How does Facebook Dating’s philosophy of, ‘consideration over impulse’ and ‘creating meaningful relationships jive with yours?
- Can you tell us a little about the features where daters can unlock Events, personal Facebook Profiles and Groups and how this is helpful?
- What safety features has Facebook Dating thought through?
- You talk a lot about Mindful dating in your book. What is this and what kind of mindfulness exercises do you offer readers?
- Your book takes daters on a journey through the many stages from dating to having a soulmate relationship. Do you offer tools and tips for each stage? Can you discuss a stage as an example?
- Why do you think research has shown that online dating results in more marriages, as well as more lasting marriages?
- Facebook has a data science team that discovers things about you. Do you think this will impact their matching algorithm?
- How do you, as a psychologist and dating coach, help daters learn about themselves through the dating process- both in your book and your practice?
- Have you seen successes with people finding their soulmate, marrying and starting a family at all ages? Can you give us a general example or two?
Facebook Dating: From 1st Date to Soulmate
Singles complain about harassment, deception online and hookups. They long for meaningful relationships that feel organic and contextual. Enter Facebook Dating– where daters use consideration over impulse. Dr. Sherman teaches mindfulness in dating to her clients, helping them find love with her inside-out relationship approach. She feels that Facebook’s new dating platform is the perfect tool for her approach!
With This Book You’ll Learn:
-35 Advantages to the Facebook Dating platform
-How to Use Mindfulness to Manage Your Emotions in Dating
-How to Create Your Dating Profile, Message Dates & Date Multiple People
-Steer Clear of Wrong Matches
-Deal with a Breakup
-Safety Tips When Dating
-When to Get Exclusive, Move In Together or Get Engaged
-Tools to Build a Lasting Healthy Relationship
-Age-Related Dating Issues
And much more!
Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman is a licensed psychologist, certified coach, author of, ‘Dating from the Inside Out,’ by Simon & Schuster & others. Sherman has a psychotherapy practice in NYC and does phone coaching. She’s an expert on the Early show, Channel 11, Fox 5, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Allure, the Huffington Post, Readers Digest, Redbook & the New York Times. Her website is: www.DrPauletteSherman.com. Email: DrPauletteSherman@gmail.com
Facebook Dating: From First Date to Soulmate
Publisher: Parachute Jump Publishing
Pub Date: September 20th, 2019
Product Dimensions: 6 x 9
Book Length: 154
Formats: Paperback & Kindle
Dr. Sherman was a guest for an hour on Manhattan cable networks show, ‘Something to Offer’ with host Anne Marie Offer, talking about a number of her relationship books and her relationship coaching practice. It aired March 14 and March 21, 2020.
See an AM Northwest Television Interview on Dr. Sherman’s book, ‘Dating from the Inside Out’ published by Simon & Schuster:
See Dr. Sherman interviewed on Fox 5 by Antwan Lewis about Dating:
Dr. Sherman was interviewed by Kirstin Cole on Channel 11 on her book, ‘The Book of Sacred Baths’ published by Llewellyn and how baths are helpful as a daily ritual:
See a very pregnant Dr. Sherman interviewed on the Early Show about her concept of Dating from the Inside Out and her dating and relationship school:
I DO PODCAST – Dr. Sherman was a guest and she discussed Mindfully Dating for singles and couples. Here’s the link to listen:
I DO PODCAST: Dr. Sherman was a guest, talking about how not to lose yourself when in a relationship:
LOVE UNIVERSITY: Dr. Sherman was a guest speaking about secrets of lasting passion and love: (link)
Hear Dr. Sherman on the Curtis Sliwa Show:
Hear Dr. Sherman discuss dating on Pathways radio show: