Facebook Dating: From 1st Date to Soulmate
Singles complain about harassment, deception online and hookups. They long for meaningful relationships that feel organic and contextual. Enter Facebook Dating– where daters use consideration over impulse. Dr. Sherman teaches mindfulness in dating to her clients, helping them find love with her inside-out relationship approach. She feels that Facebook’s new dating platform is the perfect tool for her approach!
Facebook Dating Book Trailer
“Paulette Sherman is a fabulous psychologist and life coach. Her dating advice is positive, practical and powerful. Her lovely, warm energy shines through in her writing.”
With This Book You’ll Learn:
- 35 Advantages to the Facebook Dating platform
- How to Use Mindfulness to Manage Your Emotions in Dating
- How to Create Your Dating Profile, Message Dates & Date Multiple People
- Steer Clear of Wrong Matches
- Deal with a Breakup
- Safety Tips When Dating
- When to Get Exclusive, Move In Together or Get Engaged
- Tools to Build a Lasting Healthy Relationship
- Age-Related Dating Issues
And much more!
Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman is a licensed psychologist, certified coach, author of, ‘Dating from the Inside Out,’ by Simon & Schuster & others. Sherman has a psychotherapy practice in NYC and does phone coaching. She’s an expert on the Early show, Channel 11, Fox 5, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Allure, the Huffington Post, Readers Digest, Redbook & the New York Times. Email: DrPauletteSherman@gmail.com.
Facebook Dating: From First Date to Soulmate
Publisher: Parachute Jump Publishing